Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Trails to You!


How is a cowgirl supposed to ride the trails and nab the bad guys when she's wearing rubber rain boots?? My Show and Tell is about wishes and dreams. I wanted to be a cowgirl. Well, I finally got real cowgirl boots and married a Texan too.

Never give up on your dreams. Turn your dreams into a reality. Now ride on over to Cindy's Romantic Home and see what the other gals posted for Show and Tell Friday! I wonder what ever happened to that outfit??

Happy Trails to You!
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

7 comments:

  1. I used to want to be a cowgirl, too. I had an uncle who lived in Dallas and he always said I could come out there and be a cowgirl. I never did. Funny - he is in his 80's and remembers telling me that. Love that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say -- I just became one of your followers. Hope you stop by my blog and do the same if you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go cowgirl! Love both your pair of boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit, cowgirl :) Glad you finally got your pair of boots.
    xo
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this - never give up on your dreams! We believe that in this house! Have a wonderful Easter, Susan.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kindred soul friend!
    I wanna be a cowgirl!! Yes Dale Evans!!
    That picture is adorable of you as a little girl.
    So nice to meet a new friend !
    Happy Easter Susan
    Love Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...