Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ash Tree Cottage on Tumblr


Sometimes I like to follow an old path, and sometimes a 
new one.

A few weeks ago I set up a Tumblr page.  I am having fun
on Tumblr with just quick short posts.  Stop by and visit me there
sometime ~




I don't think that anyone is following me on Tumblr, but that's okay
because I am just having fun and being creative!

Okay Bentley ~ I have a couple of posts to set up for this blog, aka
the original Ash Tree Cottage.
Lets get busy!

Lots of Love,
Susan and Bentley

3 comments:

  1. I have not ever been on Tumblr. Must check it out. I am so challenged every time I need to learn something new on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of Tumblr. I will have to google it..I love your photo's today, they are so pretty with the flowers growing up the picket fence.
    Have a sweet day and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are always inspirational. Your Tumblr site is definitely filled with beautiful eye candy.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...