Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Late Night in the Mini Christmas Cottage


I love Claudia's and Brenda's series on Defending the Small House so
much that I am joining them once again today to show you an example of
the mini cottage vignettes I have in my house.  Here is my little Christmas
mini display tucked into my library stack.  I can just imagine a little fairy 
reading a Charles Dickens classic or perhaps one by Beatrix Potter in that 
cozy little red and white chair I made a few months ago.

Stop by and visit these talented women.  You will enjoy the visit!

And ...  Be sure to visit Kim for

Wow Us Wednesday


Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

9 comments:

  1. Susan, that is so cute! I love how cozy it looks!

    Merry Christmas!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't believe this, but, I made little wing chairs very close to the one in your post when i was a kid. Boys weren't suspose to play with doll furniture, so I hide and made my own. Love seeing it. Richard from, My Old Historic House.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!!! Anything miniature is pure magic to me! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over to my neighbor's house for tea today & she had a special case for miniatures. Looked like a large town home. So neat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Susan ~ I agree with you Brenda and Claudia are doing a smashing job with Defending the Small House. I am addicted as we are looking at scaling down and I will need all the help I can get. Love, love, love your little mini chairs. Have a great day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable! Now that's what I call decorating a small space to perfection.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that chair looks so cozy! A cup of mini hot chocolate and a mini book and all is well.

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...