Monday, February 6, 2012

Cheerful Cottage Thrifty Finds


I love the shabby chic cottage look because it allows you to bring together
cheerful thrifty finds for very little money.




A bit of paint can update a thrift shop print or an old tool box.  Mismatched china finds
add to the charm.



Put some potted primroses in the tool box for a cheerful center piece and
plant them in the garden later.  It's easy, it's inexpensive and it's cheerful.


Bentley is enjoying the little primroses too.  Perfect for his front porch
where he loves to take his morning sun bath.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


8 comments:

  1. I'm taking a break from all the banging and sledgehammering and visiting some sweet blogs.

    I love primrose! Sweet idea!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Primroses make me very happy! Love the cottage look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely photos, I love your cottage decor...Thank You for sharing and have a wonderful evening!
    Aledia~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primroses are so cheerful & add a touch of whimsy to your special look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tool boxes. You did a wonderful job taking this bright, pretty pictures of your vignette. My favorite thing you showed was the picture in the frame. So pretty and colorful, it would bring a smile to anyone's day just by looking at it.

    Thank you for sharing this at my party, and I hope you'll make plans to come again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cottage look, but being married to a very manly man............I have to stick to the more traditional style. I do mix a little of the cottage romance look into scheme of things however.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...