Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Have a Terrible Cold, But I am Dreaming of Spring



I have been surrounded by friends and co~workers who have succumbed to colds 
and the flu.  I was quite smug thinking that I was able to ward off those nasty germs.
Silly me!

 I was up in the wee hours of the morning, coughing, sneezing and feeling very
miserable.  Could not sleep.  Bentley and I moved into the office and I turned
on my Mac for some surfing around the net.  Decided to browse through some of
my old photos and pulled up some I took last spring and summer.  So I made a
mosaic and am looking at it for some virtual spring therapy.

I feel better already ~ really I do (cough, sneeze)!


Dear little Bentley stays right by my side.  He won't stay in bed if I 
get up in the middle of the night.  He's the best medicine I could ask for.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

14 comments:

  1. Feel better soon! I've had two colds this year. They are not fun at all. Glad Bentley is keeping an eye on you!

    xo
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rest, rest and More Rest! That did the ticket for us! Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it must be the time of year. I have escaped all winter. I carry lysol and hand santizer with me at all times. But it got me I had a bad head cold I am much better but I slept a lot. I had one night I couldn't sleep I had about 2 hours and went to work I think that did me in.
    hope you feel better soon.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly do good work when you can't sleep. Sorry about the cold. I find that echinacea helps a lot. Beautiful mosiac...it is very dreamy and makes me feel a pang for warmer weather and late spring/early summer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Your dream of Spring is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just getting over a cold so I can sympathize with you, hope you're better soon. Your dream of spring mosaic is inspiring; I think I'm having dreams like this too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet Bentley! Feel better soon.

    Your mosaic is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you're feeling better soon. The head cold is visiting me this week. Not fun.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better soon. My daughter has it right now and I'm staying away. Don't want it ~
    Bentley,keep your mommy cozy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my friend I hope you are well soon. I love the flower images.

    I'd love for you to pop by for a visit. I am hosting a $50 Kirklands Giftcard Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting sick is the worst, so I hope you have a speedy recovery! My Holly is like Bently and sticks to whoever in the family is sick. I guess dogs have a 6th sense that this is how they bring us comfort. Thanks for stopping by my new kitchen blog this weekend. I really like your pretty picture mosiac.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mosaic, I love the colours in your wonderful pictures. Hope your cold gets better very soon...how lovely you have sweet little Bentley to keep you company.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your virtual spring therapy -- so beautiful! Hope you are soon feeling better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait for spring too. You have a very lovely photos here.

    Crab Apple

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...