Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A New Flower Studio Blooming in Town


There is the cutest new flower studio in my neighborhood and it's called ...

Blooms
1220 W State Street
Boise, Idaho 83702

An old service stationed was converted into a delightful place to 
shop for flowers and garden accessories.  I am crazy about this wicker
cart.  I don't really need it, but I sure do want it!





Everything is so charming.  




Don't you love the Gerber Daisies?



Y'all know I immediately thought of Lynn from Happier Than A Pig in Mud 
when I saw this pink pig!




I am so happy that Julie decided to open up her new
shop so close by.




You know that I will be visiting often.



That was some lovely inspiration ~ now back to gardening!

Be sure to stop by and visit


Bentley ~ I think we need a Yorkie weathervane for our house!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


16 comments:

  1. The weathervane is wonderful! What a great spot for store. I love old gas stations!
    xoxo
    Woof, Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for sharing the adorable shop and charming inspiration- wish I lived near - I would b visiting all the time wih you!
    Have fun in your garden.
    Blessings,
    Erin and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful store! That's MY KIND OF SHOP! Enjoy!
    Happy Spring Ya'll from Houston, TX

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is never about need is it really? I love the wicker cart also. I would visit often for sure.
    lovely shop.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! It looks like it has some really fabulous stuff! I love shops like this. Are you going to be hitting it up this summer?

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling shop!
    Wish I could shop there.
    Looks so charming, Susan.
    :)
    xox
    A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan, I would love to visit that flower market. I love all the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great shop...And so close too! If this shop were within my reach, my budget would be in trouble, often :-)

    Blessings,

    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute store I would love to shop there...

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan, how nice to have this lovely shop in your neighborhood. I'd be there often!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a very cute shop! Thanks for sharing! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is always fun to have a new place to go shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. looks lovely with great stuff....love shops like that!
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks so lovely! The basket on wheels is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for posting this blog. Its really appreciated. I abookmark this blog and will get bcak to you shortly. Now am in search for Furniture in Guadalajara.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...