Monday, April 2, 2012

Organizing My Office



I have been organizing my office.  I have so many files and design inspirations clipped 
from here and there.  So many books to leaf through and to search for decorating ideas.




Last week I mentioned to our carpenter Brad, that I wanted some crates.  I told him
what I wanted and he went into his workshop and started creating for me.  Each one
is slightly different.  He uses recycled wood and lumber scraps for every unique crate.



When I saw this one, I just knew it was meant to crate some of my many
design and decorating books.  I love it's old chippy look.  It's so primitive
looking ~ and I love that!  I painted it a celery green color and added some
wonderful graphics from our own Graphics Fairy.  I think this vintage French
Chocolat label is so very charming.  Can't wait to start organizing all of my
books in this crate.

I will be showing you some more crates this week.  I am thinking about
selling them and filling special orders.  Let me know what you think.

I am joining ~

and

Okay Bentley ~ help me pick out some designs for a crate for all
of your many toys!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

15 comments:

  1. Your crates look marvelous! I also adore all your tartan/plaid things. You just have a lovely way of putting these vignettes together. Charmed as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I love those crates. I wish I had seen this before I got wicker baskets for my cubbies in my sewing room! Very pretty, as is everything you do! Hugs to Bentley.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Lucky you to have a Brad! I need him!

    I so so need to get my office organized. It's so messy I can't even thing in there right now. But it's so warm already I have to get my veggies into the ground. I need a helper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need about 100 of those to get organized over here. Such a lovely way to store things. And even more wonderful that they are made from reclaimed wood. Kudos to Brad. Best wishes to you, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love the crate!Great looking, I would buy one for sure. Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are wonderful. I need to get to organizing for sure.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your distinguished crates! I want some!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, the crates are wonderful. I like the slated bottom especially. hugs, olive

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love what you have done so far. Very pretty. Hope you have
    a wonderful Easter.
    blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what wonderful crates for your space! Love how you decorated it too. Now show us the whole room! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that crate! I cleaned out my office today because we are moving and going to start showing the house. This moving stuff is NOT for sissies:):) XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is just toooo sweet! I love it!

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  13. very pretty crates...can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How neat you office is - what a wonderful place to work with. I adore your office organize. :)

    philippine real estate

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...