Thursday, May 3, 2012

Garden Greenery


I love to work out in the garden, but it has been difficult recently.
We have had so much rain.  Sometimes it's a soft soaking rain that lasts
for hours.  Then we have some torrential downpours.  Everything is growing
wild!




Especially my ground cover in the front yard.  It looks like it will be
swallowing up my wicker table and Adirondack chair any minute.  
Whoops ~ better get that pillow under cover because it looks like it is 
about to rain again.


Bentley saw his girlfriend Daisy on Tuesday.  He is in love!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

6 comments:

  1. This post is SO DARN CUTE! I love your setting in the GROUND COVER that is going to SWALLOW everything up "AND" I thought of your pillow there getting wet! HAHAHA! It's raining here too, BUT I'm going to enjoy it as we really do need it! I just came in with a few TREE PEONY BUDS that are TRYING to open but the rains are keeping them shy! SO before a downpour makes them loose their petals "I BROUGHT THEM IN"! NOW it even smells YUMMY in here!
    Have a FUN WEEK and WEEKEND,
    Hugs to you,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ground cover looks so lush...the rain is doing some good!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentley has a girlfriend. Maybe it will distract him from the neighbor chickens. Don't you just love spring and all the new greenery? And I so love hearing the rain.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan, you can send me some of your rain. My garden could use a good soaking rain. ;-)
    Lovely images! ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been raining here for a bit more than a week I say enough all ready! Let the sun shine.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! That is some good looking ground cover.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...