Monday, September 10, 2012

Felt Case for an iPod Touch


I walk a lot.  It keeps me healthy, slim and it works off stress.  I  usually listen to music 
when I walk.  I decided to make a little felt case for my iPod Touch.  I used some
things I found in my sewing basket ~ some red and white felt left over from some
Christmas decorations from last year,  some embroidery floss and an old button.





Now my iPod Touch won't get scratched and it has a cute little place to 
hang out when I am not using it.  It's been tweaked!

I'm joining Brenda again for ~

and joining Sue and Kim ~

Next time I will make a Yorkie case Bentley.  I just didn't have the 
right color felt this time.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


12 comments:

  1. You crafty gal, you! I love it and I wouldn't want it to be any other color than red!
    Arf, Bentley...
    xoxo,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get back in the habit of walking again. I used to walk 4 miles everyday, but not now. I have the time, just do not make myself do it. Once you stop, it is hard to start again. Keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow......that turned out just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is cute I like it ! I love walking , Miggy and I walk every day weather permitting for 35 min to an hour a day and she walks fast more of a trot . We walk up and down hills around our country village that is surrounded by forest and a river . I love to listen to the nature we have here on our walks that's my music ! Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how adorable. My daughter's school is the tartans with bag pipers and kilts and unofficially the Scotty dog which is all over our city.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute. I dropped my ipod on my last walk and the screen scratched..I need one of these! Jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable... well done my lady...brought a huge giggle to my heart!
    Victoria/FeminineChicBoutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan, that's most delightful!! I love it...cheery, bright and fun!

    Blessings for your walks,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete

  9. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.
    Zorb Balls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable! You are so clever..........Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...