Sunday, December 9, 2012

Copy Cat Challenge A La Pottery Barn 2012


Debbie has challenged us once again to another copy cat post.
Pottery Barn always offers such great inspiration, so how could 
I resist?  I am copying this Pottery Barn scene, "The 12 Days of 
Christmas" in one of their 2012 Christmas catalogs.





So here is my copy cat ...
But of course, I always have to tweak ~ or in this case is it tweet?
I just have to put my own stamp on things.  And ultimately it's all
about feathering the nest.




I found this little planter with a tiny bird resting on the edge
last year at a consignment shop.  I just think it's the sweetest thing!



Found a bit some vintage sheet music to carry out the theme.
Love the copy cat challenges.  Such fun!


I call it feathering the nest.  I think that Bentley might 
prefer to call it cozying up the kennel.  Right Bentley?

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



14 comments:

  1. well, I'll be the first to say I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely!! Right out of a magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect Susan... I am so in love with the all white themed decorating... however... I've spent soooo much time collecting all this "other stuff" I just don't think I can change..

    Hope your Christmas season is going well... Lots to do, right?? Oh my, I should be working on things, but I'm blogging, instead. YIKES.

    xoxoxo
    Spencer

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! I don't have a PB catalog! :( Love your "copy,"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it - even more so than the original :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan - What a cute little piece you found. Looks great!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Susan ~ you have the perfect touch. You always do so well. I love your vignettes and enjoy them so ~ thank you for so much inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan! Oh, what a beautiful copy cat! I love yours best! You did great.
    be a sweetie,
    shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun, and so nicely done Susan!~ The vintage sheet music was a great touch. I thank you for joining in on the fun. Merry Christmas to you!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan,

    you did a great version of that table scape. Love your big chicken in back.. so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great copy cat, love all your individual pieces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Susan. You did an amazing job. I love it when the copy is better than the original :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pottery Barn just may be calling you to come to work for them. This, my dear Susan, is BEAUTIFUL. You did an amazing job and, of course, NOW, I am going to every thrift store in town to look for a cute planter with a little, fat, cutie bird on it. :))
    O, you bloggers DO keep the "WANT" in my middle name. :))

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...