Sunday, April 27, 2014

Would You Like To Be My Neighbor?



My neighbor Richard is selling his house.  He is just a block away from us.
So ~ if any of you are looking for a house in Victoria, Texas, check out this
listing.  It's a lovely house and the backyard is just perfect for entertaining
friends.  Sorry for the blurry pic.  I grabbed this off the web.  Here is the
listing link.  If you are like me and just love to look at houses even if you
are not in the market to buy, check it out.  It is charming!

2408 North Wheeler, Victoria, Texas


I am super busy today.  See y'all tomorrow with some
project reveals.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

3 comments:

  1. I am not planning to leave the beach in California, but Richard's house with those gorgeous trees deserves a loving new owner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be your neighbor!
    Will check it out!
    Thanks Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely home! I'm afraid I can't leave my hill country acreage anytime soon :-) I hope wonderful new neighbors move in,

    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...