Sunday, June 15, 2014

So Bored With My Blog Header



I am so bored with my current blog banner.  I really need a change.
David is out playing golf right now and I am playing with PicMonkey.
I should upgrade and while I have not done it yet, I suppose I will.
Brenda wrote a post recently about the designs you can purchase on
etsy.  She shared some good ideas.  Whatever I do it just needs to be
different.







Maybe a new color scheme.  Have you ever seen my Tumblr blog?
I have not been very active on it recently, but what I have enjoyed about 
it is that is is so simple.   I created that blog principally for my own
enjoyment.  A creative outlet where I am not concerned if anyone
reads it or not.  If you want to see it here is the link.





I think it's about time for the calico background to go too.  I loved it
when I first put it up and now I am tired of it.   One of these days
when I have a spare moment and when I have the nerve, I will make
some big changes.  Until then, y'all will be looking at the same old
header and the same old background.  Hope you don't mind too much.

I hope all the dads had a happy Father's Day.  I sure do miss my
own Daddy.  This Wednesday will be the fourth anniversary of
his passing.  He is never out of my thoughts or my heart.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


6 comments:

  1. My dad passed in 1993 & I miss him very much. Tonight my older son & I will make steak & chicken taquito's with guacamole & salsa on the side for my husbands father's day dinner. I have 1 other son who paid a visit yesterday but won't be able to come join us tonight. He will be missing out, well maybe not, he is a pescatarian. I love your blog no matter what the header is. It is always a delight to read. I look forward to it everyday. Enjoy your day Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, love the red one. Like you, I'm getting bored with my blog header. No idea what to do for a change, so I just rock along with it as is. I didn't realize you lost your dad so recently. I was in my early 20s when I lost my dad, but I still miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.
    Creative DIY Shelf Safe Your Money

    ReplyDelete
  4. l like the red header and I say lose the flower background. It makes it slower to load anyway. I'd go with a white background. Very simple to do. Just go to Design, Layout, Customize, and take the old background off and add a white one. If you want, I can help you. Maybe you should look at all the wonderful cheap graphics on Etsy. I love them!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my white background. I'm completely into simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm bored with mine too. Plus I need to figure out how to make my blog a wider format. I'm always scared I'll do something to mess it up!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...