Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Calico and Cows


Of course y'all have seen my hutch in the breakfast room many times,
but look closely and I will show you a few new additions.



On the top shelf is a new cow creamer.  Not just any cow, but a calico cow.
I have always had a soft spot for calico.



Here is a closer look.  Isn't she cute?



Here's her baby on the second shelf.  No calico markings yet, but we
are hopeful ;-)




Now if you notice some new things down here on the bottom shelf you
are correct.  Four little calico espresso cups hanging from hooks.



Are they not precious?  



And some calico appetizer plates.  Did you notice the cute little Caspari
paper beverage napkins to compliment the plates?




My hutch is very happy and I am too!  I found all these things at one of my
very favorite kitchen shops ~ Sur La Table.  I went to the one in Sugar Land, TX
but I miss the one I used to go to in Seattle right by the public market.  

That's all for today.  Bentley and I have been dreaming and scheming up
new vignettes and fluffing the cottage.  We will be sharing it all with you!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

14 comments:

  1. Hi Susan and Bentley,I love your pretty presentation,but I have to say my personal favourite is the little girl fastening her shoe,she's so quaint.love to You and Bentley.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love to see your beautiful hutch. The new tea-cups are adorable. Enjoy them. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Reminds me: I always wanted a calico kitty.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan I love your hutch and the pretty dishes that fill it! Love that blue and white cow creamer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a very pretty apron from Sur La Table in Pike Place Market. My boys got it for me a couple of years ago while we were visiting the Market. Such a fun & vibrant place. Lots to see & many temptations I would have liked to indulge in. I am happy with the apron though & use it all the time. I love calico too, Susan. Calico fabric at JoAnn's where I work goes on sale next week. Yippee! Time to splurge a little! Hugs & joy to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a calico cow too. So now I'm on the lookout for one, or two. Your hutch look beautiful, and love dishes as much as you. Thanks Deb, I'll look for calico next week at Joanne's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful hutch full of pretties! Love your newest additions too.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww so sweet! I love all of your blue and white dishes. I wish I could be so bold and break out of my all white dishes mold!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing better than blue and white dishes, and cows too. So pretty. I have a set of the blue napkins you have in your hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nothing better than blue and white dishes, and cows too. So pretty. I have a set of the blue napkins you have in your hutch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your calico cow, and it's blue and white which makes it even better. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pinning your hutch, Susan!!!!!! It looks great! Your newest additions only make it better!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beauty blue additions to your hutch. Loving calico at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...