Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Paint Color for the Guest Bath


Just got back from a trip out to west Texas with David.  He oversees one of
his company's offices out there.  It's a really long drive there and back!
The Monahans office is in a very small town surrounded by oil fields and  
sand.  Not many ranches out there either.  Glad to be back home.

Since I have been gone for a few days, I thought I would give you an
update on the progress of the guest bathroom.  I have completed stripping
off all the wallpaper in the room.  The walls have all been washed and
sanded.   The next step is to finish priming them.  Once that step is
 complete, the fun part will begin. 

As you can see, I have selected the paint color for the walls.  It is
Sherwin Williams Waterscape.  It works well with the blue fabric
I used for the window valance and for the vanity stool.



David suggested I wait for a couple of days to let the primer fully dry.
Can't wait to start rolling on the paint!

Bentley went with us out to Monahans too.  He's such a good little
traveller.  We even took him with us to the office.  He had a lot of
attention from the men out there.  I am always amazed at how much
men love little dogs.  A couple of the guys each have Yorkies too.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




3 comments:

  1. I want an accent wall in my main living room but I put a sample up called; Old Soul & it just looked like prison gray. Back to the drawing board! At least I finished the kitchen. I like your color choice for the bathroom. Very spa like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice trip, but there's no place like home. My hubs has a theory - the older the man, the smaller the dog!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...