Monday, November 30, 2015

Christmas Decorating in Progress



I have been gone from posting for several days.  I spent the time with
David and Bentley, visiting friends, chatting with friends on the phone,
cooking, getting out the Christmas decorations and shopping.

I thought I would give you a sneak peak at the things I am pulling out
to begin decorating the whole house and bringing in the Christmas spirit.




The little Christmas tree went up on the shelf.  I have not finished the mini
skirt yet and just started wrapping the mini packages.  So much fun!



The Texas Rosebud Dollhouse is getting ready for the season too.
Cards are already coming in and Christmas cookies are baking.  
The tree is up, but not decorated yet.  Unlike the other minis, this
dollhouse is all in pinks and greens and it's shabby and chic.




This year my theme is "Mad for Plaid".  I am finding ways to add tartans
to every nook and cranny.




The kitchen will be jolly too.



Hunting for all the napkin rings and candles.




Dogs galore ….



Here's McDuff.  Looks like he's saying …. Hang on Lassie, I'm playing
through ;-)  I have to represent the golfer in the family!  That would be
my husband David.




Of course horses will be represented too.  Y'all know that aside from the dogs,
this house has a big equestrian theme.



Lots of decorating going on in my studio too.  So much to do for
the two Christmas Home Tours I will be joining.




It's going to be lots of fun!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley










16 comments:

  1. Susan, I love it all, what a talented lady you are! Hope your having a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a second to realize some of these are in a dollhouse! Some are not...right? ;-)

    Love the reindeer. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks so pretty and festive...I love your little reindeer...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dog, I love the McDuff books.
    Pretty plaids.
    Joy at Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great already - can't wait to see the finished cottage!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be so pretty, can't wait to see more.
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the Christmas in Texas Blog Hop. I love the plaid. Your little dogs are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your touches of plaid! Can't wait to see more, looks like it is coming along nicely! :) ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and festive. Great start. Have fun getting your holiday happy going.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are inspiring me to get those decorations out. No company this Christmas, so I needed prodding to get into the mood. Splendid images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your decor! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...