Thursday, December 17, 2015

Christmas Tablescape Ideas


Christmas tablescapes are especially fun to create.  There are so many
moments when one just wants to sit down with a cup of tea or coffee
and savor the season.   Taking time to read Christmas cards from dear
friends by a sunny window.  Any and ever place in your home is an
opportunity for a fun Christmas tablescape.




Such as serving barbecue on the patio …. well, this is Texas after all!




Getting cozy by the Christmas tree.




Or planning a special dinner to honor your favorite little dog who
will be turning 10 very shortly.  Hmmm … I wonder who that could be?





Christmas dinner in the dining room.



Or tea by the fire.


A quick bowl of soup on the kitchen island.



Or coffee on the porch swing.




Or mini Christmas cookies in the dollhouse.



As I said, the Christmas season is a time to put creative your tablescape
into play.


Well Bentley, what do you want for your birthday?
Just four days away.  Mama will have some big surprises
for you!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley 







9 comments:

  1. Such sweet holiday touches all throughout your beautiful home but I'm crushing on those adorable gingham plates and glittery gingerbread house. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of holiday inspiration here! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness, where do I start. Loved everything. The adorable pooch items and adorable doggie as well. Loved your complete collection of dishes. Some I have never seen before and wish I had. I enjoyed your post. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything. I want those gingham Christmas dishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful, Susan! I have that same birdie teapot and of course lots of Rose Chintz china. Happy Birthday to your pup!

    Merry Christmas,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your cozy cute stuff! I can't hardly stand the mini cookies! It's over the top cute!!!!!!,!!!!,!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful as usual. Your miniature room is so precious. Is Bentley having a big birthday party? Bella hasn't gotten her invitation yet.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look how green everything is in your yard! All your ideas are so pretty! I especially love your little boot napkin rings -- charming!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Merry Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...