Sunday, February 14, 2016

I Don't Love My Love Handles


I am interrupting your Valentine's Day with a special
announcement ~ I hate my love handles!  

While putting on my jeans, I noticed some flabbiness
at my waistline.  I am not fat, nor am I overweight, 
however if I gain a pound or two, it doesn't go to my
thighs, or my bottom, it goes straight to my waistline.
Bummer!  I mean, why can't it be evenly distributed
so it is not noticeable???

The weather has been warming up here in South 
Texas.  It won't be long before it will be time for me
to pull out my shorts and bathing suits.  The last
thing I want is to see are little love handles at my
waistline.



This means war!  So while I will be enjoying our
Red Velvet cake for dessert after dinner tonight,
tomorrow the battle of the bulge begins ;-)

Bentley ~ this war means extra long walkies
for us each day because mama doesn't think
 her love handles are very romantic.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


5 comments:

  1. Good luck with yours....I'm working on mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too Susan. I never had the problem at all until I had the hysterectomy last year and now there's this thing happening around my belly button. Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubs and I went to Cheesecake Factory for lunch and shared the Bang-Bang Chicken and Shrimp. And that's not all...we started with an appetizer of zucchini, mushrooms and avocado fries and topped it off with not one, but two pieces of cheesecake...oy...we did eat only the tips and I will cut the rest into bite-size pieces and freeze it. In our defense it is our anniversary tomorrow...

    Keep us posted on your progress...too bad we can't Photoshop ourselves... I'm not even going to acknowledge my post-menopausal lumps...

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...