Tuesday, September 27, 2016

My First Completed Granny Square Blanket


I am feeling really proud of myself.  I wanted to learn to make granny squares
for the longest time and I finally completed my first granny square blanket.
It's just perfect for curling up with a cup of tea and a book.


It was so much fun to make, and it's convenient also because you can
just make squares over time and save them up and stitch them together.


Of course, I won't be at all surprised if Bentley decides to claim it
for his own ;-)


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


4 comments:

  1. ...and the colors are beautiful too! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your granny blanket came together beautifully. Love the colors. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But how do you make granny squares?

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...