Thursday, September 29, 2016

Potting Shed Tablescape


We are having some cooler weather and it sure makes me want to be
outside again.  I have been walking around the yard deciding what area
needs some loving first.  I love being outdoors and can hardly wait to start
wearing my garden clogs and getting busy once again.  I also love to 
decorate in a garden theme.  So here is an ancient and chippy wicker table
in my potting shed and it was just waiting for me to decorate it.



My dear friend Sharon sent me these adorable little cups, saucers and spoons
with a bee theme.  So sweet, I just love them to pieces!




The bee skep in the foreground is something I purchased up at 
Round Top last spring.  I am heading up there again and I am so 
excited about going.  It never gets old for me.  I will be taking lots
of photos, so I will be creating a travel log for those of you who
are not lucky enough to get there.  


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




10 comments:

  1. So glad you like them and are putting them to good use. Three cheers for bees!
    Hugs--

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this cooler weather! Had lunch out on a terrace overlooking Lake Austin today. Perfect autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! It's hot today. Was cooler last night. I worked on the patio cleaning most of today.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cleaned our patio today...took cushions off and into storage..boo hoo...
    daug. and i have been trying to get to round top for years..hope to go soon. have fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty style...and I love the bee skep!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet Susan! I love your She Shed! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...