Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Welcome to My Fall Kitchen




Welcome to my fall kitchen.  Something is always cooking here.
But let's check out what is happening at the homes of these other
bloggers.


We are still falling in love with Texas and today we are
going to visit:



And the bloggers from the Seasonal Harvest Tour have lots of
great ideas to share with you too.  Today we are going into the
homes of:


Hope y'all are enjoying these tours as much as I am!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




11 comments:

  1. Good morning Susan. Your kitchen looks very inviting and hints of yummy things to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I love your Fall kitchen! It looks so inviting. I love the red tin and rooster. And I'm loving all the Fall tours going on!
    hugs,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Susan. Very cozy and inviting in your sweet kitchen.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fall decor! I'm enjoying both.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet colors for this beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Susan, I just wanted to stop in and say hello! Love your country fall kitchen, you have such good taste. I love this time of year and may you enjoy all the beautiful things it has to offer.
    Warmly, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving your fall kitchen...what fun I am having, peeking into fall houses. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your fall kitchen decor. So charming, warm and welcoming for the season. Thank you for you sweet warm wishes yesterday on my new stencil line. It's been fun so far. XO

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...