Thursday, January 12, 2017

Let's Have Cake!


Hi y'all!  I sure am glad you stopped by.  I have two cakes in the mini
dollhouse cottage kitchen, and I already have a slice for you.  Now
while you relax with your cake, stop my dollhouse mini blog at
this link, because I have a big feature of Shelia's dollhouse minis.
We all know Shelia ~ she is the sweet blogger of Note Songs.
Shelia was bit by the miniature dollhouse bug and has created some
really charming rooms that y'all must see.




Prepare to be amazed by her creativity!

Bentley ~ did you know that Shelia has a cat named Tang who
lives in her dollhouse?  You be nice to the kitty now!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

2 comments:

  1. That cake looks so delicious, I can't believe it's for a tiny dollhouse! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan- I am always just enchanted by these dollhouses and the wonderful miniatures. I love Shelia's blog, too, and the wonderful ways she plays with her bookcase/dollhouse! Amazing!
    I used to follow Cindy that did all sorts of miniatures and blogged but I think she stopped blogging. She made beautiful things. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...