Thursday, February 9, 2017

Valentine Baking in the Miniature Kitchen


Something lovin' is coming from the oven.  Valentine treats....
cookies, pies, tarts and cupcakes baked with love.





Don't forget your box of cookies!

The resources for these items are from two very talented
miniaturists:  Roxanne from Baking in Miniature, baked the pie.
My dear friend Kim, baked the cookies, tarts and cupcakes.
Thank you Roxanne and Kim!


More Valentine minis will be showing up here soon.
Until then, have a great Thursday!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





3 comments:

  1. Awwww, everything looks adorable! I Love Kim's valentine baking and also the wonderful mini pie by Baking in Miniature, but most of all I like the way you have everything set up and displayed- oh, so 'Sweet" :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and all that pink frosting makes me hungry for sugar cookies! Your mini's make me happy. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll tell you--between you and Sheila it makes me want to DIVE into miniatures. They have always fascinated me but you two are having SO MUCH FUN doing this. Love it, Susan. It makes me smile! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...