Monday, July 17, 2017

Bless Your Heart Banana Pudding


Yesterday was my husband David's birthday.  We don't eat a lot of cake
in our house, but we do love pudding ~ especially banana pudding.
So actually, this is birthday banana pudding.

Last year when we had a group of friends over, I served banana pudding
in little jars.  It was so easy to fill the jars, put the lids on,
 and keep in 
the fridge until time to serve.  Then all I had to do was to remove the 
lids, top with whipped cream, and pass them around.



Here is the finished product.  All I did was make some vanilla pudding,
layer vanilla wafers, pudding and banana slices and top with whipped
cream and a couple more slices of banana.



Yum!  And so easy too.




Today I still have two more that will be ready to enjoy whenever
we want.  I am already thinking of other pudding creations to serve
this way.  The possibilities are endless.  It keeps the serving size under
control too.



I hope you enjoyed today's little tip.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



12 comments:

  1. Yes! I did this last summer and we loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DECOR IS ADORABLE LOVE! LOVE ! lOVE !! I'm going to make this soon !! Your presentation is DARLING !! From one farmhouse girl to another! lOVEthe BUTTER PLATTER ! It's on my bucket list !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jars! My Mom makes us banana pudding in small portions but I love the look of the jar. Those spoons are also so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the jars are fun. I purchased that spoon on etsy. You can buy spoons already stamped or with your own logo or expression.

      Delete
  4. Bless your heart!❤️ Delicious part of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your banana puddings are adorable! And I love your dollhouse---so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's sweet of you to say, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting your valuable thoughts with us & our readers. Please keep coming & continue commenting on this blog.
    ดูบอลสด
    ผลบอลเมื่อคืน
    ผลบอลสด

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...