Friday, August 3, 2018

Old Fashioned Carrot Raisin Salad Recipe


I have mentioned that lately I have been in a recipe rut.  In an effort to
shake things up a bit, I went through my old files and landed on this one ....

Carrot Raisin Salad



This is very retro and sweet and simple too.  Just grate some carrots, mix up
some mayo with chopped pineapple, raisins and serve.  I did cut the mayo
just a bit with some pineapple orange juice I had on hand.




Chill this mixture in the fridge for a few hours and serve.
Kids will probably like it because of it's sweetness.  While this retro
recipe isn't all that exciting, I do have some more edgy recipes that
I plan to feature, so stay tuned.   Happy Friday y'all!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had that in years, Susan. I used to see it at gatherings all the time. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love carrot salad -- looks delish!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...