Monday, December 17, 2018

My She Shed on Gingerbread Street


Welcome to my She Shed on Gingerbread Street!  The birds have been 
stopping by to see all of the decorations in the garden too.



This She Shed is part potting shed and also partly a creative
escape for me.  I love to get her all decorated for the seasons.




We have mail!




It's been very mild here, both yesterday and today.  It doesn't feel much
like the Christmas season should (at least for me), but I am going all
out to stay festive.




No real snow, so I had to use some from a spray can.






The rusty and vintage yard tools get decorated too.





Thank you so much for stopping by!  There will be more later, because
the inside of the shed is getting festive too.  


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

14 comments:

  1. Love it! Its beautiful and so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jingle All the Way is a good motto for life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan this is adorable. What a sweet and festive She Shed. Merry Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your She Shed looks so festive. I love how the color gold on the shed blends so well with the Christmas colors. And the little potting bench on the wreath is adorable. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs to Bentley.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! And I got the Gingerbread St sign too this year and hung it on my hutch, where I have all my gingerbread decor each year.
    Dawn Pinnataro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, would you mind sharing where you purchased the gingerbread sign from? pleaseeeee :)

      Delete
  6. You have gone all out decorating the she shed and "she" looks fabulous! It's warmer weather here too. Not sure we'll have snow this year. The boys send slurpy kisses to Bentley. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... Love this !! Can't wait to be invited inside !! lolol

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling she shed all dressed up for Christmas. I also have a girl cave, A tiny house 8x18 all fluffed out with girly vintage items. We gals need our caves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice and informative blog, keep it up buddy…Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...