Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Falling Leaves and Signs of Spring?


No, this is not Autumn, it's early Spring in South Texas.  The live oak
trees begin shedding their leaves, quickly to be replaced by new ones.  In
the meantime, it's raining leaves.  Y'all know what I will be doing for the
next week or so.



Last Fall I cut back my potted Hibiscus.  A couple of weeks ago I noticed
tiny buds of green showing.  Those buds are quickly becoming large leaves.
Spring is on it's way!

Thank you for all of your kind moments about Bentley's senior moments.
He is back to his usual self, following me around, cuddling whenever he
can get me to sit still for a minute, and enjoying life.  When Bentley is
happy, his mama is happy too.

Sparkle and Shine and Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

5 comments:

  1. I am so glad that Bentley is doing okay. It is so sad to watch our pets age and know there is not much we can do to ease their confusion.
    Happy raking! I'll be shoveling snow and would gladly trade jobs. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs for Bentley......we in the Midwest have a long way to go until Spring but it will get here someday or I just keep telling myself that. We had more snow and I had to shovel yet again. Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spring is coming. I always think that February is the worst month. Far worse than January. Hang tight, better days are on their way.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...