Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Family Feuds


I suppose it has happened in every family.  I know that I have experienced
it too.  Family grudges carried on for years.  It's such a waste of precious
moments.  Hurtful words that can never be taken back.  The older we
become, the fewer opportunities we have to mend fences.

I am always saddened to hear of someone's family blow up.  I think to
myself, was this really necessary?  Why turn what is to supposed to
be a joyous occasion into one where family members are brought to
tears?

None of us want to regret the things we say.  

Just a thought for today.

Sparkle and Shine and Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley



3 comments:

  1. We have seen some family feuds that lasted beyond death. It is so sad. I hope you have a great night, Susan, and this was a good message. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a good thought for the day. Family feuds make me very sad indeed. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that people feel sometimes that feuds will be resolved at some point, but life goes on and people die and there is no resolution, but maybe anger, guilt, remorse left with the living. What is the saying, "Time waits for no man."

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...