Thursday, May 2, 2019

Daily She Shed ~ New Windows, Shutters, Flower Boxes


The new windows, shutters and window boxes have arrived!  Hopefully
these will be installed this weekend.  The wicker edging for the herb
and tomato garden is scheduled to arrive on this coming Monday.
Progress is being made.


These mums are from last fall.  I planted then in a galvanized container
and never transplanted them.  Now they are blooming once again
this spring.   

I am thinking about what kind of flooring I want inside the shed.
Let me know if you have any suggestions.  Slate, or a slate look 
might be nice.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait till you get everything done and can 'move in'. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. We once had a slate floor in the bathroom it was very slippery when wet.
    Merle................

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the after pictures of your She Shed with the new window, shutters and window boxes. I think if it were me I would have a hard time leaving your beautiful garden.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...