Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Round Top is Coming!


In just a little over two weeks, the tents and other venues will
be opening up at Round Top!  Last year at the fall show, I told 
myself that I would skip the next fall, and go to the spring show
because the weather was still so very hot in September.  But
sadly, I missed the show this past spring because I was too sick to
go.  So even though I am still recovering from yet another relapse,
and the weather is still hot, one way or another I will be there!

Unless you have actually been to one of the shows, it is hard to
fully express the excitement it generates.  Miles of tents and 
thousands of visitors.  Music, food, libations and antiques all
join together to make the event spectacular.   I have lived here
for six years now, and it just seems to get bigger and better
each year!  I am going throught my photos of years past just 
to prime the pump.  The days have extended a bit, no longer
just a one week event.  This year's dates are September 19 to
October 6th.  























Treasures tucked away everywhere!  I hope you enjoyed these bits
of inspiration.  If I can make it to the this fall show, I will be happily
taking photos of all the things I love!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


















6 comments:

  1. Oh Susan how exciting. I have this on my bucket list to go some day. I am swooning over the pictures you are showing. Have a wonderful time. I hear you can spend many days and still not see everything. Oh how I want go go.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I rarely miss a show. I eagerly await Round Top each fall and spring. And yes! It will be hot, no question. But sitting it out isn't an option for those of us who have been going for decades. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always waned to attend this event, but never got around to it. At 90, not sure if I could endure it. Just have to enjoy it through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at all those copper pans! I have always wanted to attend that show and seems no one wants to go with me and I don't want to drive 16 hours by myself? What is an old lady to do ? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope to attend this show one day! Love all your photos!

    <3 Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...