Friday, June 7, 2019

My New Lease on Life


Our new wicker porch swing is comfy.  It's best enjoyed early in the morning, or later
in the evening after the sun has gone down.  It's going to be a really hot weekend, and the
temperature will hit 100 degrees both Saturday and Sunday.  I don't think we will be
doing much outside.  I really wish we had a pool now.  Those plans got shelved when I
started getting ill last summer.  I have had some very strange kind of virus that zapped
every bit of strength I had.   It lasted for months and months.  I finally just started to
turn the corner this past April.  I feel like the virus has finally gone away.  Now
I just have to work on regaining my strength.




I have always been a high energy girl.  Months of living on a couple hours of sleep
each night, and whatever sleep I could get was disturbed by coughing, left me
very weak.  My muscle tone started to disappear and I was starting to look
like a live skeleton.  I tried working out, standard cardio and strength training,
but couldn't handle it.  Just this past Monday, I tried again.  So far I have
completed 30 minutes of cardio for five straight days, and three days of
strength training.  I can't begin to tell you how much different I feel.  I have added
an afternoon nap each day too.  Suddenly, instead of dragging around, I have
started to want to do things again.  



These past few months, my interests have been so limited.  I thought I
could just take it easy all day and read books.  For the first time in my
life, I couldn't even concentrate to read.  I was so restless, yet exhausted
at the same time.  Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon has been sitting
unfinished on my nightstand for months.  I knew there was something really
wrong with me because I love the Mitford books.  



I kept working on Sweet Tea Cottage, but only for a few short minutes
per day. Despite the fact that it tired me, I knew I had to have something
to focus on other than this strange virus.  My poor manuscript has been
sitting on my desk, untouched too.

Now that I am getting that blood circulating better and getting more
rest, I am starting to to reinvest in life.  This afternoon I walked out into
the backyard and started focusing on the shape of the pool and exactly
where I want it.  Life is good once again.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

7 comments:

  1. Hi Susan - thanks for updating how things are going - beginning to have some energy is a great milestone. Cardio and strength training and afternoon naps this week are great news as you begin to get better - so happy for you that you have progressed to doing this.
    Hugs.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I didn't know you have been ill this past year. I'm sad you have had to deal with this. I do hope you are on the mend and that your strength and energy will return full speed ahead. Yes, focus on your pool. A project is always good!
    I'm not looking forward to our weekend of triple digits. It's too soon!!! Did Victoria get any of the heavy rain yesterday/ Have a good weekend and stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I pulled a groin muscle and have suspended my thrice weekly workouts, I'm still on the move and love my naps. Such a pleasure to hear that you are improving and getting back to the good things in life. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Im so sorry you have been ill... but very glad that you are feeling better !! Your summer posts are so pretty !!!! That swing is amazing ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit ( ( robinson.buckler@ Yahoo. com ) ) is really a genuine man when it comes to getting an ex back,


    HE BRING BACK LOST LOVERS IN 24hrs.
    *FAVOR SPELL
    *GET RIDE OF ANY WITCHCRAFT, BAD LUCK & CURSES.
    * EXPERT IN HEALING ALL KIND OF SICKNESS
    *COURT CASES EVEN IF ONE IS CONVICTED[IF THERE'S A CHANCE OF APPEALING]
    *ARE YOU BEING FORCED INTO A DIVORCE?
    *HE PREVENT BAD LUCK
    *HE CAN STOP SOMEONE INTERFERING WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP.
    *DO YOU WANT QUICK MARRIAGE PROPOSAL?
    *DO YOU NEED EXCESSIVE SEXUAL POWER AND STRONG ERECTIONS.
    1. Getting your lover or husband back
    2. Spiritual protection
    4. Money spell
    5. Long life spell
    6. Prosperity spell
    8. Get a job spell
    9. Becoming a manager spell
    13. Pregnancy spell
    15. Love spell
    18. Success spell
    19. Marriage spell
    20. revenge spell
    21. Popularity spell

    He cure all kind of sickness

    All kind of Herpes, CANCER,Bipolar disorder,Hepatitis,Syphilis,Bipolar disorder,Bedwetting,Carpal tunnel syndrome,Celiac disease,Ear Infections,Endometriosis
    Epilepsy,Chlamydia,Low sperm count,Barrenness,Genital Wart,Rare disease,Coronary Artery Disease (Ischemic Heart Disease)Alopecia,Leukemia,Infectious Disease
    Men's Health,Mental Health,Neurology,Pregnancy,Sexual Health,Skin,Thyroid,Women's Health,Alzheimer's,Arthritis,Asthma,Cancer,Cholesterol,Chronic Pain
    Cold & Flu,Depression,Diabetes,Digestion,Disease Prevention,Eyesight,Heart,Hepatitis,High Blood Pressure,HIV,Infectious Disease,Liver,Lungs,Menopause
    Men's Health,Mental Health,Migraine,Osteoporosis,Pediatrics / Healthy Kids,Rheumatoid Arthritis,Senior Health,Skin,Sleep,Thyroid,Urology,Weight Loss & Management
    Women's Health, this is real not magic, not Voodoo, no side effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Before confiding in any Georgia brisk weight reduction focus counsel first with a medicinal expert especially a dietitian or nutritionist. They can furnish you with an evaluation or suggestion. https://doctorsupplement.com

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...