Monday, April 9, 2012

Fairy Dust


Last evening I spotted a fairy in my garden.  She blew some fairy dust my 
way.  I am sending some to you.




You may put some in a bottle ...




Or gather some in your skirt.  Save some for yourself and
spread the rest around.  Wishing you a magical Monday.
May all your wishes come true.

Joining ~

and
Mod Mix Monday

Bentley saw one of his doggie relatives yesterday.  She's a feisty
little Yorkie named Cookie.  She is cute as a button!

Big Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your magical blues.

    Happy Blue Monday, Susan.

    As soon as I leave this comment, I'm going to fix your link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I caught my fairy dust in my Easter Basket. Such a cute post. Happy Blue Monday.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blue captures!

    I have grape hyacinth for blue. Your comment will be so much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the fairy dust. Loved your pics. XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could use a big sack full of that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. :D I believe in fairies! and pixies! and sprites! and banshees.....too cute! Thanks for the fairy dust!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your fairy dust. Beautiful find of BLUES!

    Visiting for Blue Monday-hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/babys-panda-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...