Tuesday, February 21, 2017

A Beautiful New Day


Yesterday was dark and gray but today the sky has cleared, the
sun is shining and it's a beautiful new day.  It often takes a few
gray and stormy days to truly appreciate the deep sense of joy
a sunny day can bring.  Today is that type of day.



I have walked through the house opening the curtains and
shutters and drapes to let every ray of sun bring it's 
cheer to each and every corner of my cottage.



Bentley just may be choosing this sunny spot for a cozy
nap today.



I just finished reading Pat Conroy's A Low Country Heart.  
I loved it!  If you love his novels, you will certainly enjoy the
insights into his personal life.  If you have never read any of
his novels, this memoir will send you to your local bookstore
or library to gather up a few copies.  


My plan for today is to enjoy each sun filled moment.
I hope the sun is shining where you live too.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading your blog. I can relate to a lot of what you write about. I don't comment, but I want you to know you are one of the few blogs that I consider an in depth real person blog. Thank you for sharing your life. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Susan we will all be reunited in Heaven! God has promised eternal happiness! Our family and friends as well as our beloved pets will be together for eternity! I hope you find comfort knowing Gods plan !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Susan I really enjoy your blog. However, a couple of times when I have tried to add some of the photos from your blog to Pinterest it opens up a whole litany of weird things and it kind of scares me like it could be viruses. Can you give it look see and see if it happens on your end too or is it me? The last picture in this blog did it and also ones from your miniatures did it also. If it's on my end I apologize. Just seeing if there are some hidden bugs in the system.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yvonne, I saw your comment to Susan so I tried to Pin. Worked just fine for me.

      I have noticed lately that sometimes when I close a blog window (not on Susan's blog) there's some kind of strange pop up behind it. Are you getting that? I'm a little worried about it but it doesn't happen all the time.

      Delete
  4. So much prettiness at your cottage, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cottage! No sunshine here today but it does make it a good day to curl up and read a book!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...