Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Updates in My Kitchen


A few weeks ago I ordered some new LED under cabinet
lighting for my kitchen and the electrician is coming on
Friday to install everything.  I am really looking forward
to this update.  Up until now I had fluorescent under cabinet
lighting and was not a fan.



I am also having puck lights for inside the cabinets with the
glass doors.  I am especially looking forward to this change.
  


I am a lighting junkie.  I always think that if there is one change
that can be made in a home, it's the lighting.  



I have never been a fan of fluorescent lights.  I think that they are 
cold and unflattering.  They also contain mercury which I
believe is bad for the environment.



In the meantime, I am emptying out all of the crystal from
the cabinets where the puck lights will be installed.  That's 
a job I don't like to do too often ;-)

I ordered a fountain for the little garden at the end of 
our breezeway.  Can't wait to show you what I am doing
out there!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley






3 comments:

  1. Lighting does make such a difference! Your home is so lovely, and now it will be even more usable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy!
    I am with you on the issue of lighting - it can make or break the atmosphere of a room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love your kitchen decor! lOVE your PURE BUTTER PLATTER I want one ! Going to buy one soon !

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...