Monday, March 27, 2017

Easter Basket Ideas


I just can't help myself ~ I love decorating Easter baskets and I am sharing
some of my easy creations with you.  I decided that I wanted a woodland 
theme to accent this cute little bunny.  I took a fairly large basket (I collect
baskets because, well just because) and filled it with excelsior and eggs,
carrots for the bunny and a couple of cute chicks.  


I think these are the sweetest little faces!  I just love looking at them.  
As I was walking through the house yesterday, carrying this little chick 
with me, David laughed because he knew I was playing again.  



Now this next basket is one of my vintage wooden tool boxes.  Y'all
know how much I love them.  For this look I used a cute painted wood
chick and some vintage plates because this little chick looks like an
antique lover.  I can just imagine her roosting in her little nest outside
a sweet little Victorian cottage.  



This cute bunny has lived with me for several years now and I have
used him in so many Easter settings.  This year he is standing at attention
in a basket on the window seat in my office.  



I set a baby bunny in a galvanized pail for a Texas theme.




So there you are, four easy and cheerful baskets that are bringing
some fun and frivolity to our cottage.  Thanks for stopping by to take
a peek!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


8 comments:

  1. Lots of memories
    Snorts and a woof,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you kept them simple. So sweet & fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Each one of them is cuter than the next. Isn't it fun to just play sometimes? I do that with table settings, etc. John always says- Oh- I see you are playing house again! lol
      I love your little woodland bunny and that chick is so cute! I had a huge amount of baskets but donated several and gave some to the girls as we are preparing to downsize. xo Diana

      Delete
  4. There is nothing cuter than Easter decorations!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...