Friday, August 9, 2019

Playing House With My Stash



It's way, way, too hot to go anywhere, so we are hanging around the 
house this weekend.  The pantry is full, and we have no plans.  David 
will be glued to the golf channel as he always is when we don't need to
be anywhere on a Saturday of Sunday.  I doubt very much that he will
play at the club on Sunday afternoon.  He did that a couple of weeks ago
and came home feeling very poorly.  Heat stroke is real and it can be
dangerous.  


I will be doing what I have been doing all day today.  A few light chores 
here and there, but mostly just fluffing the pillows and moving things 
around ever so slightly.  I find the whole experience so gratifying.  Since
I am not in the midst of redecorating, I don't look at things very closely.
I just walk through one room and on to the next one without much
thought.  Fluffing a room brings everything into perspective.



It's a good thing that I am a homebody because if I wasn't I would be
miserable.  I keep looking out the windows and wishing I could be outside
working, but what's the point.  It's miserable.  All we can do right now
is to keep everything watered.


Of course, there is always something to dust around here, lol.




David just came home.  I am thinking we will have pizza for dinner tonight
and just settle in and watch TV or read.  In my straightening up efforts today,
I found two pool tile books.  The idea for a pool is being tossed around again.
Hope the weather is kinder where you are and that your weekend is
enjoyable!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend. It's not as not in southern Virginia as it is in Texas, but it's HOT and I'm enjoying the central air in my home and staying in as well. Lots to do here, so all is good. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cozy, comfortable home--traditional, no trendy stuff...it's a classic look, always in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing how cozy and charming your home is!! We are getting a nice break here with low humidity and temps. in the high 70's!! I plan on sitting on my front porch and reading...
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346










    i am ERIC BRUNT by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my wife after three(3) years of marriage just because another Man had a spell on her and she left me and the kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a man had a spell on my wife and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my wife back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my wife. Thanks for helping me Dr Akhere contact him on email: AKHERETEMPLE@gmail.com
    or
    call/whatsapp:+2349057261346

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...