Friday, January 29, 2010

More Blue and White China






As you can see, I am crazy about blue and white china. I posted this especially for Brenda over at Cozy Little House (she loves blue & white china too) as a way of thanking her for welcoming me to Blog Land. Brenda is such a great person and is a fellow Texan. I am a naturalized Texan since my husband was born and raised in Houston. Although we now live in Idaho, I am originally from the north shore suburbs of Chicago. That is why you will see the Chicago plate on my hutch. Go Cubs!! I know, they have not won a series since 1900 or something like that, but I can dream can't I? Before I go on and on chatting, I want to thank you all for visiting my new blog. I have enjoyed so many of yours and Blog Land is a wonderful place to be!!

Visit us again, you are always welcome (even if you are not a Cub's fan). Love from Susan and Bentley xxoo

11 comments:

  1. I just came from Brendas to say hello and welcome to blogging. I think you will love it, you are off to a great start already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thank you! Yes I do indeed like my blue and white dishes.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogland. Brenda told us all about you today and I had to stop by. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Your blue and white china is lovely.

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came over from Brenda's blog to say hello and welcome! I love china too and have some blue and white transferware but red is really my favorite. I'm sure you're going to enjoy blogging - we're a friendly bunch!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blue & white china and have a small collection myself (nothing like yours). Brenda is someone I love to call a friend. She is the greatest.

    I live in Chicago, but since I am on the South side, I suppose I have to root for the Sox, but really, I love both teams!!

    Have a wonderful weekend!! :-)

    xoxo
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your blue and white china. You have a wide variety of different pieces and they're all beautiful. I came over from Brenda's blog too. Isn't she a sweetie? You're doing a great job. Have a great weekend.
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to blog land. I am visiting via Brenda's blog. I'm also a blue fan and a baseball fan though not a cub's fan. ;o(

    ReplyDelete
  8. very pretty! ming blue and white is a classic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan, Love the blue and white china. I saw your link at Brenda's cozy little house and came over to welcome you to the land of blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan, I found you through Brenda's Cozy Little House too! I am a native South Texan! Welcome to blogland. I am a pushover for just about any kind of dishes! I like china, depression glass, etc.
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...