Saturday, January 23, 2010

Old Friends


Here is a pic of me with my first best friend. That's Barbie on the left, me on the right. Okay, don't mention the hair, my mother was charmed by how much I favored the Swedish side of the family. Although Barbie was two years older, we shared the same birthday, so we always had a joint party. It's wonderful to have old friends and the older one gets the more treasured they become. Tonight I had a long chat with my dear childhood friend Kathy. Although we live about 2 thousand miles apart, our friendship is still a blessing. If you have an old friend you have not talked to in a while, pick up the phone and make that call!

2 comments:

  1. I love the hair! When I was a kid, I had a pixie cut (that I hated) and would have just died and gone to heaven if I could have had a braid like that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful idea! Yep, the hair is precious.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...