Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dragons and Fairies and Succulents ~ Oh My!



Mom and I went to Edward's Nursery today and found ...
A Dragon's Den!
Inside his den are fairy lights and doesn't he look
content!




And we found fairies!



And sweet succulents planted with a vintage tea pot and plate.



And an old push lawn mower with a box of charming plants.




And more sweet succulents inside a vintage measuring cup.



All so charming with a special message to
Bloom Where You are Planted!

Mom and I hope you enjoyed our little tour!
Bentley does too!!

Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley ...
and Mom
xxoo

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun trip Susan, I love nurseries:@)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful eye candy. I'm loving all the unusual planters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely place to visit and full of dragons and fairies ~ oh my ~ Hope you and Bentley have a wonderful day ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's kind of unusual to find a nursery with an eye for FUN. :)
    I love the fairies. My daughter wants to do a "real" fairy garden(rather than a container one), but we have "THE dog." :) Don't tell Bentley I said that! Coco is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that happy dragon. So much better than breathing fire! I love that red ribbon tin. Glad you and your Mom had a nice day out.
    Lots of love,
    Me
    Bentley, stay away from the dragon, just in case :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little tin measuring cup with the succulents is adorable. And the push mower is pretty cool. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet post. The dragon looks very happy, and I think he must have found a good book because dragons (like me) hoard books.

    xoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! I would love to visit this place. Fairies, dragons, miniature plants...perfect! Thanks for sharing. Glad to hear your Mom is out and about. Hugs to Bentley!

    Till next time...
    God bless you.
    Ginger

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...