Monday, July 25, 2011

A Friendly Monday and a Winner



I was at one of my favorite shops yesterday and saw this sign.
Such an accurate sentiment!  

The winner of last Monday's Anthropologie tureen is 
(selected by Random Generator)


Congratulations Mimi!

Thanks to all of you who entered.

Have a wonderful and happy Monday and stay cool during these
"dog days" of summer.

I don't know why hot summer days are called the dog days.
Bentley is offended.  On behalf of dogs everywhere ~ he 
thinks we need to come up with a better term.

Lots of Love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo




6 comments:

  1. Great sign! I love it.

    Congratulations to Mimi!

    Have a great week.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great sign. Love the words.
    My dogs have been acting strange. Sleeping in weird places. Maybe that's why they call it dog days. I could see if we didn't have A/C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the subway sign and Congrats to Mimi

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect saying! Yeah for Mimi. She is a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you buy that cool sign?!
    Congrat's to the winner and Thank you for having this giveaway.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just wrote a post on friendship...and then I saw this beautiful sign!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...