Sunday, July 3, 2011

Shout Out Sundays


As I mentioned a few days ago I am making some changes 
here at Ash Tree Cottage.  One of those changes is a new feature
called ~

Shout Out Sundays

Each Sunday I will feature someone or something that I think
may interest you.  

For my first Shout Out I am introducing you to Ela at ~





Ela has a fun new Wednesday Party where we all get to blog
in our pj's.  How fun is that?  If you are a bit of an insomniac like me,
you might already be blogging in your pj's!

Ela is hoping to reach 350 followers, so stop by and pay
her a visit.  You can find her party link up on my sidebar.



Until next Sunday ~  I'll leave you with my slippers.  
That could be a whole blog post in itself!

Bentley ~ stop harassing that poor squirrel!!

Lots of love,
Susan and Bentley
xxoo

14 comments:

  1. Yay, I am first to comment on Shout Out Sundays!!! I will am going right over to visit Ela. Bentley, I love my PJ's!!!
    xoxo
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robin! Let's spread the love!!

    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you soooo much Susan and Bentley! So sweet of you to feature my blog. I sincerely appreciate it! Cant wait to see more Shout Out's of great blogs to come!

    xoxo -Ela

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right up by alley...blogging in my pjs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't everyone blog in their pj's!!!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I shall go visit her. Charlie Ross goes nuts when he hears the word "squirrel."
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. My pj's are not that cute ;P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Might as well be comfortable while we are blogging! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are the cutest slippers ever! :) I love blogging in my PJs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Susan,
    Loving the changes!! I mentioned your blog in my latest post. Please stop by if you have some spare time....

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 4th of July! Thanks for your visit! Have a super day...and week!
    Coralie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that first photo Susan!!

    Happy 4th July!

    Pamela xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, you are so funny! I hope you and Bentley have a wonderful 4th!!!!... Donna

    ReplyDelete
  14. I blog in my PJ's all the time. Is there any other way? Have a very happy 4th, Susan.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...