Saturday, December 3, 2011

A Childhood Christmas Tablescape


Set a table for the kids this Christmas.  Plan a lunch or dinner with a toyland
tablescape.  Create a playful centerpiece.




Keep everything jolly.




Great for children and the child that still lives within us all.




After dinner, read a Christmas story.  I love this one by Beatrix Potter.
I like to read it every year during the Christmas season.




Let your heart be young and don't forget to kiss Santa under the mistletoe!

Please join me to visit


Bentley ~ let's get out your Christmas dish.  You like to be festive for
the holidays too!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

14 comments:

  1. I love it! I'd like to do something like that in my classroom! Do you have any ideas you'd like to share!

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and cute table for the young ones! I had my grandgirls and we made cookies and decorated, so much fun. When they come back for C'mas I'll make a table with your inspiration. Just lovely.
    Happy Hollidays! FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, Susan. The child in me is truly enjoying this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute centerpiece for a table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Susan! What a preciously sweet table! I just love it!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love toys. The table scape is very refreshing. What a neat festive idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE table! ANY kid, or kid at heart would love it! XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that table~! Does Bentley like it? Sweet sweet table and I LOVE that Beatrix Potter book
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Toyland, toyland, once you leave...you may never return again.

    Just perfect.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet and what a way to make the children feel included in adult activities.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely post Susan. Wonderful "kids table"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute and festive, Susan! Love Beatrix Potter! Enjoy your Sunday!...hugs...Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Susan, I love your childhood christmas tablescape. It is perfect for any age. Thank you for the reminder about The Tailor of Glouchester. Happy Seasonal Sunday and I want to see Bentley's Christmas dish! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Make sure your kids leave Santa some milk and cookies. Santa loves that.

    -Zane

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...