Friday, December 30, 2011

It Was a Very Pink Year


I really enjoyed creating posts for Pink Saturday in 2011.
Here are my favorite pink posts.  I love collecting anything vintage and pink,
especially dishes, fabrics and prints.




I had fun bringing pinks together for decorating schemes.



What can be better than pink for dollhouse creations?  I had so much fun
creating this pink bed for my dollhouse.




Sewing and crafting with pink floral fabric is delightful.



There were pinks in the spring.




And pinks in the fall.  Remember the pink floral pumpkin?  




And a little pink cottage for under the Christmas tree.  I must make
more of these for next year.  I wanted to make a whole village, but
just did not have the time.



And finally ending up the year with my pink ice skate.  I created this skate
for a special Christmas card for my friend Juli who has worked very hard to
become a very good figure skater.

It was a wonderful Pink year!

I am joining Beverly
and I am looking forward to many pretty Pink Saturday's in 2012!

Thank you Bentley for always being by my side when I am creating.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

24 comments:

  1. I want a dollhouse!
    Is the platter in your basket a Homer Laughlin? That is the pattern from my Grandma Drexie's china and I still collect the Virginia Rose pattern. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas and Sally, Violet and I look forward to seeing what you and Bentley are doing in 2102.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely PINK post Susan! Happy New Year sweetie and hug your adorable Bentley for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year, Susan! All your pinks are so sweet; especially love the dollhouse! Your little cottage under the tree is very cute too. Thank you for sharing all your wonderful pinks this past year. Give Bentley a hug for me.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. It WAS a wonderful year of pink ! Here's to a happy and blessed New Year and plenty more pink. (())

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty! I have a desert plate that matches the platter in your opening pic! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your dollhouse. Happy Pink Saturday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for letting us enjoy some of your little pinks. I loved seeing and hearing about them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Susan ~ thank you for sharing some of your pinks from 2011 ~ looking forward to seeing many more in 2012. Love your dollhouse ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such lovely displays of your PINKS! I love the little doll house bed and the flower material pumpkin. Hope you keep on sharing next year at Pink Sat. Have a very happy New Year!
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love seeing your miniatures, Susan! You are so good at decorating your little house!

    Happy New Year to you and Bentley!!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that little pink cottage! I want to incorporate a little more pink into my home.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great header photo. Precious puppy. Awesome pinks. Just love the creativity and care that shows in your pinks and photos of your pinks. Thanks, Happy Pink New Year Saturday! Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soo pretty!

    My PINK, please come and see. Have a happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty---you really did show off some neat things! Hope you and Bentley have a great year!

    HaPpY pInK nEw YeAr!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  15. What pretty pinks!
    Happy 2012 to you and Bentley!

    From me and my dogs Sumo and Sweepy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year. Yes the Yorkieis my Mother in laws Lola. The Maltese are ours cats are ours.
    Love how the world is getting pinker!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Susan and Bentley,
    All your pinks are so very pretty. Lovely post. Happy New Year! Pat

    ReplyDelete
  18. You had a very good pink year. The mineature coverlet on the bed is darling. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved seeing all your pretty rosy pink pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Pink Saturday and best wishes for a very happy New Year. Thank you for making Pink Saturday special. I count you among my blessings.

    I loved your "pink in review".

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous doll house :) Hope to see you in my Pink Saturday entries one and two. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...