Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tartan Holiday Travels



I won't be traveling out of town for Christmas, but if I were, this
is how I would like to arrive ~ in holiday tartan style!



I love this vintage round tartan case.  Just my style.



I can just imagine riding on a train looking out the windows upon snowy vistas.
Unpacking my bag at a Holiday Inn destination.  What vintage style fun!

I am joining The Tablescaper for some


Bentley and I have some fun Christmas posts planned for this week and
don't miss Bentley's Special Birthday post this coming Wednesday.
Bentley will be celebrating his 6th birthday!

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. Susan I just love this little round tartan suitcase ~ what a vintage pretty. So festive too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love tartan and this is the cutest little suitcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable post as always! Wishing you and yours a Very Merry Christmas...and here's a hug for sweet Bentley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, I love your Christmas header. Secondly your travel tartan plaid case is so festive and cheery. You always showcase the color red so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How elegant! I'd like to travel in that style too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I'm now following you too!

    I love the vintage look of that camera in the round suitcase.

    Merry Christmas,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I'm now following you too!

    I love the vintage look of that camera in the round suitcase.

    Merry Christmas,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely,t is always so stylish Merry Christmas xx jeanetteann

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think Rosemary Clooney might of had that when she was headed to Vermont on the train in White Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Susan and Bentley! Thank you for stopping by my Blog. I have a lot to learn from you gals but I am excited to be here in Blogland! I adore your Tartan theme and I myself am on the hunt for Tartan plates for next year. Have a very Merry Christmas,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...