Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Help ~ I Need a Crate Intervention!



This is the third crate I have decorated.  I love this heavy rope handle.
I went with a French theme on this one, painting it black, distressing it a bit
and adding a vintage French label from the The Graphics Fairy.  



I just love the look of black contrasted with the naturals of the 
baskets, demijohns and corks.




I have three more crates waiting in the wings.  I know they will speak to me
and let me know how they want to be decorated.



Do you think I have a problem?  



I just might ~ I have become crate crazed.
Crates are actually speaking to me.  Fortunately our neighbor is
a psychiatrist.  If things get too out of hand David can ask him
to schedule an intervention.  Until then, I'll just keep pimping my crates.

I don't know if anyone will be wowed by this or not, but I am
headed over to Kim's to join

and over to

Bentley ~ you don't think Momma is a little off do you??
Please say no.

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley


7 comments:

  1. I love crates too; I have a couple waiting for me to work a little magic on but I can't seem to find the inspiration to get started...I'll keep coming back and checking yours out, that'll help a lot. Thanks for the creative push.

    Blessings,

    Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your crates! Love the rope handle too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At this rate, your neighbour may ask you to do a crate for beside his office couch!
    Don't stop - you're on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy you are asking the wrong person. I have a similar affliction. Your crates are fabulous.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your crates. How fun that you have more waiting to fix up.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...