Wednesday, March 4, 2015

St Patrick's Day Cupcake Ideas



I am not Irish, but it does not mean we don't celebrate St. Patrick's Day
around here.  One of the things I promised myself I would start doing is
learning to decorate cute cupcakes.  Who doesn't like a cupcake???
A few bites of lovely sweetness without all the guilt.  I think I
might send some St Paddy's cupcakes to work with David next week,
so I started looking for decorating ideas.  Here is what I found ….

 Big swirl of frosting, silver cupcake liners and green gingham ties.
 Adorable!  And must be so yummy because it's Bailey's Irish Cream
 and Chocolate!!!  Go here for the recipe.



More gingham.  Y'all know I am a gingham loving girl.
Visit Kim for more great ideas.





How cute!  Gold foil wrapped chocolate coins in rainbow cupcakes.
Go visit Mavis Butterfield for the skinny.  Okay, that's another one of my
bad puns ~ but I can never help myself.  However, if we only eat one
cupcake occasionally, we will stay skinny :-)



St Patrick's Day cake in a jar.  Perhaps not a cupcake, but a great
idea indeed!  Stop over at this website for this and other fun
ideas.




Okay, I am pretty sure I can do this.  I love Andes candies.
Shannon created these.  I really want to try one right now!

Hope these gals gave y'all some inspiration.

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley











5 comments:

  1. Thinking I might make the cakes in a jar. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bailey's Irish Cream. Haven't had it in many years. Loved it in hot chocolate.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you celebrating my birthday already? LOL

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love making mini cupcakes. Even less guilt over the indulgence. Of course sometimes it's hard to eat just one, or two, ...or seven!! Especially if they have cream cheese frosting. My favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! Great inspiration.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...