Thursday, March 9, 2017

A Romantic Breakfast Tray


It has begun to feel like spring in South Texas.  This past winter was a
bit colder than last and we did have one freeze that nipped many of our
tropicals.   Now everything seems to be coming back to life.  The signs of
new life in my garden has prompted me to think of all things spring,
shoes and clothing, porch cushions and table settings too.



I was in Hobby Lobby last Saturday and found these sweet little plates.
There were only two of them at $1.99 each and then 40% off making 
them $1.19 each.  They are so adorable with their striped bands and I
could not pass them up.




It's gray and cloudy out today and the air is saturated with moisture.
I will be staying inside and poofing the pillows.  I hope you have a 
lovely day too.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley







12 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be able to pass up those lovely plates either! Your tray is beautiful and I would definitely linger over this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty tray... I love all of the pinks and the way it all looks so delicate and charming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those precious plates. It's in the 80's here but suppose to storm tonight and turn cold????o

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is just beautiful, Susan. I love the sweet vignettes you put together. Every thing you do is pretty! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Susan, the plates are darling. And of course the red lover in me is drooling over that checkered pitcher!! We have had a cold week, but now it is gorgeous and I can't wait to get out into the garden. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!! That is how I want to get my mail!!! All tied up in a pretty bow on a gorgeous tray!!! JUst when I was getting in the spring mode- we got 2 or 3 imches of snow!! So I will live vicariously through you southerners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty. Spring weather has arrived!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your breakfast tray is adorable Susan! I love the pretty plate with the striped border especially...perfect for spring! Happy weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty breakfast tray. Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful! I love pink. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...