Thursday, March 30, 2017

Bunny Plates for an Easter Brunch


I found these bunny plates at Hobby Lobby a few months ago and could 
hardly wait to use them.  Such a cute little guy peeking out through the
flowers!  I added the rattan chargers because my Easter basket has a
rustic theme and I thought these chargers would be a good compliment.




I wrapped the flatware up in a napkin, added a tulip, and tied 
the whole little bundle up with a pink gingham ribbon.




I love these frosted floral glasses too.  Just perfect for a tall glass of
sweet tea.   Hopefully the weather will be as lovely as it is today.
We are having the most glorious Spring morning and Bentley and I
will be spending all of our time outside.


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley





11 comments:

  1. Those bunny plates are adorable! And your table is darling and ready for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE those plates and will have to pop back into HG to see if there are any to be found. I know I am a little late.
    You have nice weather and we had snow this morning. ugh...xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is darling! Love your new bunny plates, good call on the chargers - they do go well with your Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and the rustic charger is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those plates are just adorable! Hmmm, Hobby Lobby...we have one near us but I am sure they have all been grabbed up. Very pretty table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The plates are so cute Susan. I can see why you were anxious to use them. The rattan chargers are perfect with your sweet basket centerpiece! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these bunny plates! Nice tablescape!

    Thanks for your comment on my 'scape!

    Happy Easter!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. You did a great job I liked your website and your posts. Wish you all good luck.
    Seo Services Company In Delhi

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...