Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Skip and Go Naked


Hi and welcome to my porch.  Y'all are invited back here after you
take a tour of all the pretty homes all decorated for spring.  Take your
time and enjoy the tour and then head back over to my house because
I have a yummy cocktail to share with you ...  I teased y'all with that
blog title, but I'll explain after the tour.




Here are the links for today's tour ~





Welcome back!  Did y'all have a good time visiting all the talented
bloggers?  I had to rush back and get the blender going because I have
a surprise for you ~ we are all going to ~ Skip and Go Naked!

Not really, there is no nudity on this blog :-)  This is a summery cocktail
courtesy of Susan Branch and it comes from The Summer Book.



It's super easy and it is a pink and yummy drink for a warm South Texas
afternoon.  This recipe will make 2 big drinks.  Don't worry, I have 
enough for everyone.

2/3 cup cold beer
2/3 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate
1/4 cup vodka

Fill your blender 1/2 way with ice.  Add the beer, lemonade and vodka.
Turn on the blender and mix well.  Serve in some cute little glasses
and add straws or umbrellas to make it even more festive.  Thank you,
Susan Branch for this delicious recipe!


Okay ~ the first batch is ready.  Have a seat and let's enjoy the warm
Spring afternoon together.  I am so happy you are here!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




2 comments:

  1. I will have to visit the other blogs after I leave here. Your cocktail sounds very intriguing. I'm sure it is perfect for a warm Texas day. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cocktail couldn't be easier huh?! It sounds good even though I hate beer. I'm sure the lemonade helps with that. Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...