Thursday, March 15, 2018

My Azaleas


Despite the battering of Hurricane Harvey last August, my azaleas 
are back in full force.  This is the north side of our house where they
get bright light, but not as much sun.  This long bed of azaleas stretches
from a window in the living room (that's the window with the shutters)
to below the large window in the dining room to under the window
in the kitchen, to the doorway to the breezeway.






See that shuttered door next to the coach lamp?  It's the doorway
that leads to the breezeway between the house and the garage.  
This gives you an idea of how tall these azaleas are!  As you can
see in the photo ~ there are still lots of buds left to open on the
branches in the right corner.  



When I walk out the breezeway headed to the driveway, this is what
greets me.  So pretty!  I wish they would last forever.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Lot's of yard work to do.  The live oaks are
still dropping leaves in preparation for Spring, and I am busy doing 
lots of leaf raking.  A real calorie burner for sure!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

10 comments:

  1. When the Azaleas bloom its like the world bursts into color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Longing to see such beautiful pinks in my neighborhood! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish we could grow azaleas like this in my area!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan these are just beautiful. Such a gorgeous shade of pink. I bet you smile as these greet you each day.
    xoxo
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. São lindas. Feliz fim de semana. Cumprimentos. Very beautiful. Have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look gorgeous! I wish I could grow them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, divine gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...