Thursday, March 22, 2018

Wake Up to a Bunny Breakfast Tray


The weather has been so lovely lately here in South Texas.  We have warm breezes
and sunshine.  The azaleas have been in full bloom all over town.  It's that time of
year when the white flowers of the Ligustrum fill the air with their perfume.  When
I open the door to my back porch, their fragrance is the first thing I notice.




The hummingbirds have returned.   I am late getting the feeders ready because
we were out of town.  Today they will all be washed and filled with nectar.
This is just the sweetest time.  The ginger that froze and was cut back down to
the ground is suddenly growing by inches overnight.  This is nature's time for
rebirth and there is a sense of joy and peace everywhere.



At the start of each new season, I think, ah .... this is my favorite.
Summer means flip flops and a sense of freedom.  Fall is when we get
back to business and get cozy and warm while we do it.  Winter is
a glowing fireplace and the Christmas season.  It's a time for deep
sleep.  But Spring, glorious spring, wraps us in warm breezes, sweet
fragrance and the belief that all is new and fresh once again.

Happy Spring Y'All!


Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




21 comments:

  1. This is super cute. Love it all. Have a great rest of the week and wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This just makes me smile! Adorable........Happy Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful vignette!! Love the pinks and greens! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just delightful. I would love for someone to bring me breakfast in bed on a tray set so enchanting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have to carry it to myself and crawl back in bed. I would do it too ;-)

      Delete
  5. Precious. Just love it all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan,
    What a beautiful Post! We've been experiencing Spring on a road trip to the southeastern US this past month but are now on our way back to Maine. So, it's goodbye to Spring for us for another month or so. I'll have to live vicariously through you and Bentley! ~Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safe travels back to Maine! I will be thinking of your lovely cooler temps this summer when it is 95/95 here in South Texas ;-)

      Delete
  7. How pretty it would be to wake up Easter Sunday to a breakfast tray so lovely. The bunny teapot is delightful.
    We are into Autumn but it thinks it is still Summer. The weather is still quite warm.
    Happy Spring xx jeanette ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your further along on spring than we are but I can really get into the mood with that sweet breakfast tray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brigitte/Germany.
    diese schöne Häschenteekanne würde mir auch sehr gefallen auf meinem Frühstückstisch.
    Es ist wunderschön bei Dir.
    Wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenede!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute breakfast tray for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect for spring - love love love the bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, yeah...I could definitely go for this kind of breakfast tray! Not a bad way to wake up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Spring is my favorite season. I just wish it would actually arrive here. xo Laura

    ReplyDelete

Oliver and I LOVE and read every comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...